- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Whenever you shop in our website, we obtain from you the information we need to complete your transaction. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. If you use a credit or debit card, it will include your account number
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
We protect against unauthorized disclosures by limiting access only to those of our employees who need the information to do their jobs. We also inform all our employees about their responsibility to protect our customer’s privacy and give them clear guidelines for adhering to our own business ethics standards and confidentiality policies. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.